Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Orleans

I'm in the Big Easy this week for a work conference and I'm loving it! Its been a great change to get out of New England for a little while.  I must admit that so far I have done more sightseeing than work.  My coworkers and I have gone to Johnny's Po Boys, The Absinthe House, and Mother's. We also made our way to the Insectarium too. And of course Bourbon Street.  I'm just having a great time reconnecting with people in my field. The conference is taking us all to the the House of Blues at the end of the week. Should be a good time!
I haven't taken a hair picture yet since I'm usually the one behind the camera. I should get on that and post it on here. So you can see if my hair likes the gulf air :)

Until next time.... All the best!

~ Thea


AW Moment.... Look what was in my room for my anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment